by Kathy Morrison
Our mission is to Change The World Through Music! One of the ways we do that each week in class is to provide tips for making great parenting easier. But what about the holidays? All that work on rituals and routines, schedules, and nap time often gets set aside.
We can help! We’ve gathered some of our favorite tips for making this holiday season better all around with some favorite articles from Kindermusik International and one of our very own!
Our #1 TIP: Find time to stop and enjoy the music. Slow things down. Dance to a favorite song. Turn off your to-do list in Kindermusik Class, and just BE with your child!
Check out these other tips for parenting during this holiday season….
- Six Tips for Less Stressed Holidays for Parents
- Five Early LIteracy Christmas Activities
- The Top 5 Best Toys of All Time
- How to Make Your Christmas Musical
- Create a Kid-Friendly Road Trip Playlist with Kindermusik
- Easy Music Activities For Home and School
- 5 Ways Music Can Stop Your Kids Holiday Meltdowns
- Make Your Own Snowglobe and great “togetherness time” activity.